We work hard to make selling fast and easy for everyone. But we can’t do it alone.
When the item is confirmed delivered, the buyer rates you. Then, you rate the buyer.
By following the Seller Guidelines, you help keep Simplelots.com safe for buyers and sellers alike. Keep in mind that all sales are final once the buyer rates the seller. No refunds will be issued.
- The listing (products) must be a legal item owned by the seller
- Selling of the item must not violate any local, state or federal regulations
- If required, the seller must transfer all rights to or remove any restrictions on the merchandise at time of purchase
- The buyer wants to know what they’re getting. Provide them with all the details. This will also optimize sales. Include when necessary:
- Condition and describe any imperfections or damage
- Proof of authenticity
- Provide clear photos taken by you
- Please do not use stock photos
- If there are any imperfections, please make sure to include a clear photo to avoid a return request
- You must provide a clear image of each item or all items.
- Shipping Guidelines For Sellers
- Always provide a valid tracking number
- Seller must ship the item within 3 business days of purchase
- Simplelots.com must be able to confirm delivery through a valid tracking number
- Simplelots.com is not responsible for orders sent without a valid tracking