You are viewing an Unlisted article which can only be accessed by people with the direct link.We strive to provide a safe, secure, and fun marketplace for buyers and sellers. If a transaction goes sour, someone is attempting to deceive others, or if you notice any [Prohibited Items ]
- Don’t share your personal contact information, such as phone number or email address with anyone. We can’t cover interactions outside of the app.
- Use a credit card instead of a debit card for online purchases. Credit cards often have better security features and purchase protection, and you credit provider is more likely to offer reimbursements for fraudulent purchases.
- Come up with a great password and change it frequently. Passwords that are phrases and include numbers or special characters are the strongest. Do not use the same password for more than one account or repeat passwords.
- Never share your SimpleLots account or password with anyone, including third-party websites. We will never ask you for your password.
- If you allow your children to use your account, monitor their purchases and interactions with sellers.
- Never give out your personal financial (payment) information. All transactions must be done through the Simplelots marketpl. We do not support or protect transactions where payment is transmitted outside of the app.
- Routinely check your financial statements for questionable activity.
- Thoroughly inspect the item upon delivery. Buyers have 3 days from delivery to request a return. Once the 3 days have passed or buyer has rated the transaction, all sales are final.
- Test the item prior to rating your seller, especially for expensive items or electronics.
- Some phone carriers are able to check if a phone has been identified as stolen.
- Luxury brands often have trademark information available online to verify authenticity.