Where does SimpleLots ship to?
SimpleLots ships to the US: all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Note: FedEx and UPS Ground does not accept P.O. Boxes as valid shipping addresses.
How do I buy an item?
Found an item you liked? Tap “Checkout. Follow the prompts to fill out your billing and shipping information. Then you’re all set.
Do you offer coupons
No, not at this time.
Use the filter option on mobile devices to search by category. You can also follow any seller you are interested in purchasing from. You will also get notifications when they list a new item or make price changes.
Can I make an Offer?
You can always message the seller with your offer amount if they agree then they will have to manually update the price for you to purchase at the agreed amount.
Item isn’t as described?
If the item isn’t as described, reach out to us to request a return within 3 days of receiving the item. Note that you can’t return an item because it doesn’t fit or has an odor if it was otherwise accurately described in the listing.
Once you’ve filled out the form and provided photo evidence, we will thoroughly review the case. If the return is approved, we’ll send you a prepaid shipping label so you can ship the item back to the seller.
When the item is confirmed delivered we’ll issue you a refund in the original form of payment.
Item hasn’t shipped?
Send the seller a transaction message. If the item hasn’t shipped and they haven’t responded within 3 days, you can request a cancellation on the item’s Order Status page.
If the item stops receiving tracking updates please let us know.
What’s not covered?
Offline transactions are not covered in our Buyer Guarantee. We can’t protect you if you go offline. We also can’t support refunds or returns for Prohibited Items.
Purchased an item. Now what?
- Sellers have up to 3 business days to ship your item. We suggest reaching out to the seller if your item is not shipped by then.
- The seller will let you know when the item has shipped. This includes the tracking number so you can track your delivery
- Buyers mark the orders COMPLETE once the lot is delivered to your address. Rate the seller within 3 days. Take a moment to inspect your item when it arrives.
- If the item is delivered as specified, rate your seller. The rating releases payment to the seller.
- If you don’t rate the seller before within 3 days, SimpleLots will issue a neutral auto-rating on your behalf.
- If there’s a problem, don’t rate the seller. Rating the seller completes your order. Contact us in the app instead
- Your transaction is now complete. Enjoy your purchase. All sales are final after the buyer has rated the seller.